The blasting machine is a device that uses the blasting device to eject the projectile at high speed, so as to achieve the purpose of cleaning or strengthening the surface. Generally speaking, this equipment can do core removal, cleaning and sand falling at the same time. In many places, this equipment will be called a sand blasting machine or a sand blasting machine. The shot blasting machine manufacturer will explain the main functions and application fields of the shot blasting machine.
1. Main functions
It can remove the scale or sticky sand on the surface of cast steel and cast iron, which plays a role in cleaning the surface of the casting. It is also a necessary step for the quality inspection of the casting. The casing of the large steam turbine must go ahead. Flaw detection can only be carried out after shot blasting, so as to ensure reliable results. The hook type shot blasting machine is divided into a single hook and a double hook. The hook type shot blasting machine is loaded with workpieces by two hooks and enters the shot blasting cleaning room alternately. Use a shot blaster to throw 0.2~0.8 projectiles toward the surface of the workpiece, so that the surface of the workpiece reaches a certain roughness, make the workpiece beautiful, or change the compressive stress of the workpiece to increase the life. For castings, shot blasting is a necessary process to find defects on the surface such as peeling and pores under the skin. Through shot blasting, high quality castings can be ensured.
In the theory of modern metal strength, as long as the density of the internal dislocation of the metal is increased, the strength of the metal can be improved, and the use of a shot blasting machine for the metal can enhance the structure of the dislocation, so Can help improve the strength of the metal, this method is very effective for those who can not use phase change hardened metal.
Through blasting, a compressive stress can be formed on the surface of the casting, which can increase the tensile strength, corrosion resistance and fatigue strength of the casting. It can also correct those twisted thin-wall castings and can replace ordinary cold and hot forming. The process of large-scale thin-walled castings is processed to avoid those residual tensile stresses to obtain beneficial compressive stresses.
H Beam Shot Blasting Machine
2. Application fields
1. It can be used in the manufacture of bearings. Generally speaking, the surface of the bearings needs to be smooth, and blasting can be used to remove burrs and impurities. The shot blasting machine is different from the shot blasting machine in that it is used to reduce the fatigue life of the parts, increase different surface stresses, increase the strength of the components, or prevent fretting. According to modern metal strength theory, increasing the dislocation density inside the metal is the main direction to improve the metal strength. Practice has proved that shot blasting is an effective process method for increasing metal dislocation structure.
2. It can be applied to shipbuilding. Most steel plates for shipbuilding have rust, and the blasting method can be used to remove the rust.
3. It can be used in the manufacture of automobiles. Many steel plates and castings used in automobiles require polishing, but they need to be able to maintain the original shape and strength of the plate. Using the shot blasting method can be polished without physical damage. . Blasting machine accessories can be used to remove burrs, diaphragms and rust, which may affect the integrity, appearance, or definition of parts of the object. The shot blasting machine can also remove the contaminants on the surface of a partially coated surface and provide a surface profile that increases the adhesion of the coating to achieve the purpose of strengthening the workpiece.
4. It can be applied to the manufacture of hardware products. The shot blasting process can meet the requirements of smooth, smooth and clean hardware.
5. It can be used in the field of electroplating. The requirements of electroplating are similar to those of hardware. Of course, it can also be used for processing.
6. It can be used in the field of motorcycle parts manufacturing, usually using drum-type equipment to complete the shot blasting operation.
In addition to the above, H beam shot blasting machine can also be used in the field of steel plate manufacturing, used to deal with the problems of newly released steel plate burrs, etc., can also be used in the field of valve manufacturing, for valve castings Carry out sanding and polishing to meet the requirements of product quality.